As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our world, communication may be one of the most important tools to help businesses through this difficult time.
First and foremost, we are doing our part to reduce the impact of the virus and help ensure the health and safety of our team members, customers and the community and we would like to help our clients to do the same. This includes sanitizing all camera equipment and surfaces, practicing social distancing by working from home (including our editing suites being moved to home-office locations) having all meetings over the phone or through video conferencing and ensuring that any crew scheduled for a film shoot are symptom-free and have not knowingly been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
Because of its nature, video can be an integral medium to help keep your teams, clients, and networks together while remaining safe and respecting social isolation. As such, we are offering services to help our clients create high-quality content for both internal and external communications.
In addition to on-location or in-studio filming (subject to regulations), along with most of our other regular services, we can offer:
- Video product demonstrations, updates, video newsletters/reports, video tradeshows, internal and external communications,
- Directing and producing, interviewing or recording video via Skype, Facetime, mobile devices or other devices complete with uploading/managing content workflows, security, etc.
- Providing creative and technical assistance for self-recorded video along with full editing services
- Creative development, scriptwriting and storyboarding
- Audio recording assistance and editing
- Editing and packaging of self-filmed messages
Let our experienced team of videographers, producers, directors, writers, and editors help you make the best of these challenging times for your business.
Please reach out for more information.