Media Button continues to provide safe and reliable video production services in response to COVID-19. We continue to do our part by following health guidelines to reduce the impact of the virus and help ensure the health and safety of our team members, customers and the community.
- Masks, hand and equipment sanitizers on set
- Practicing proper hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, social distancing, employees working from home & or our studios.
- Meetings through video or audio conferencing when possible
- Ensuring that any crew scheduled for a film shoot are symptom-free and have not knowingly been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
- Temperature checks on set
Because of its nature, video can be an integral medium to help keep your teams, clients, and networks together while remaining safe and respecting social isolation and workplace distancing. As such, we are offering services to help our clients create high-quality content for both internal and external communications.
In addition to on-location or in-studio filming (subject to regulations), along with most of our other regular services, we can offer:
- Virtual video content and events
- Product demonstrations, updates, video newsletters/reports, video tradeshows, internal and external communications,
- Directing and producing, interviewing or recording video via Skype, Facetime, mobile devices or other devices complete with uploading/managing content workflows, security, etc.
- Providing creative and technical assistance for self-recorded video along with full editing services
- Creative development, scriptwriting and storyboarding
- Audio recording assistance and editing
- Editing and packaging of self-filmed messages
Let our experienced team of videographers, producers, directors, writers, and editors help you make the best of these challenging times for your business.
Please reach out for more information.